So we received an early call on Thursday October 24th...literally before 7am, I think it was 6:52...which was the BEST way to start our day (even if it made me late for work!)!!!!!!!! The week leading up to the call was just so stressful, not really sure if I can explain my amount of worry. I kept thinking maybe the judge didn't like the amount of tears I had or something. I doubt we will ever know what the hold up was, but it doesn't really matter now. It is assumed our "14 day" appeal began the same day. So if you count up, that puts the earliest ending date at November 12th. However, not all two weeks are 14 business days, others from our agency have been 18 or 21. So we will just hang in there and hope for 14. Next is final approval and the arrangements for SeungHwan's visa!!!!
For a long time, the dreaded "two week wait" loomed over me. Waiting for an answer which for a long time was never "positive" in any way. This time, I feel a different wave of anxiety...I feel excited and happy, nervous and sad (for our son's upcoming loss and for his foster family's hearts). The end of our very long journey is finally coming to a close. This time it will be a time of celebration, family, joy, and happy tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YESSSSSSS!!!!
ReplyDeleteYippee! Can't wait!!
ReplyDelete