Friday, November 22, 2013

Some First Family Moments

Our little guy is so brave and amazing.  Not only did he sleep all night, but he only cried for about a minute maybe a minute and a half this morning. He snuggled with Keith until he was awake and ready for the day.  We had a great day and he is already asleep.

Today....
  • I made my first batch of 누룽지 and SeungHwan ate some. 
  • We went on our first family outing....we walked around Insadong until someone needed a fresh diaper, came up and changed and went back out for awhile. 
  • We ate lunch and went on a long walk to find a toy store another family recommended we find.
  • SeungHwan likes walking on and jumping off every step and ledge. :)
  • He also likes to hold my hand. Especially my right hand. 
  • SeungHwan walked right up to food vendor and waited. I asked if he wanted one and he nodded.  Keith bought him one and he ate the whole thing...outside edge first.
  • I got to carry my son in his ergo (I have dreamed of this for a long time). He fell asleep on my back. We were scolded by an elderly lady because his head was in a not good position.
  • SeungHwan faked his death tonight at the playground in our hotel.  It was hilarious.
  • I "cooked" us our first dinner at "home"
  • SeungHwan fell asleep on me tonight.
  •  

9 comments:

  1. Yippee!! Love your boy!! Love this entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Are you speaking Korean to him? Does he understand English very well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am speaking my very limited Korean with him and it/he seems to be doing okay with it. I am thankful to just understand a chunk of his basic vocabulary, it makes a few things easier and I would imagine some things might seems less scary. I wish I was more fluent. He doesn't speak much English now although if I say "all done" he'll nod! :)

      Delete
  3. This makes me so happy! In happy to hear everyone is adjusting well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! a lot has happened in the last couple days! I cannot even express my happiness for u. This has been so fun to follow. Thank you for sharing it with us and I look forward to more updates when u get a chance. Brings me back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, Desirae!!!!!!! Thank you.....so many emotions.

      Delete