Due to some recent events....I am making this blog private. I would love for you to follow along on our journey to our son as we have some very important events coming up (hopefully) very soon. Please send me an email at keithandkelli(at)gmail(dot)com to join or respond here with your email and I will add you. :) Thank you so much for your love and support the last few years, it has meant so much.
Love, Kelli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I MUST hear the rest of this story!!! I'm cheering you on, Kelli. I can't wait for that little boy to be home with his mama and daddy! Waitingnwishing (at) yahoo (dot) com
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! hugs!!! Will add you! :)
DeleteId love, love to keep following along on your beautiful journey!
ReplyDeletejanet.l.sainsbury(at)gmail(dot)com
:)
DeleteOh my word, please add me! Michelle - annoyedarmywife (at) gmail (dot) com
ReplyDeletehehe :)
Delete