So off goes the agreement, a large check (for out of state processing fees...grr/sigh) and a copy of our homestudy which was sent to us by BAAS by mistake. I will be waiting for the email telling us they received it all. I am going to bed with a happy heart.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Whoohoo!!
We received our agreement contract in the mail today. YES!! Read and signed all the pages and then we were off to get both copies notarized after dinner. Did I mention how thankful I am my father-in-law was willing to sign up to be a notary again?? Well, I am very thankful, not only for tonight, where we can get things notarized after hours but for the money we saved!! We had to have hundreds many documents notarized and it has been so appreciated.
So off goes the agreement, a large check (for out of state processing fees...grr/sigh) and a copy of our homestudy which was sent to us by BAAS by mistake. I will be waiting for the email telling us they received it all. I am going to bed with a happy heart.
So off goes the agreement, a large check (for out of state processing fees...grr/sigh) and a copy of our homestudy which was sent to us by BAAS by mistake. I will be waiting for the email telling us they received it all. I am going to bed with a happy heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment