Hello!! We are so glad you are here and are interested in learning more about our international adoption with South Korea. Please follow along and support us as we continue on our journey to parenthood!! We are beyond excited as we finish up the last of two long paper chases. We are almost to the long awaited wait time for our little one's referral. Please let us know if you stopped by and leave us a comment here or there. Please check out the tab labeled "our journey so far" to see what we have been up to in the adoption world.
We look forward to 2012 with fresh hope in our hearts. This will definitely be an amazing year and we are looking forward to every moment. We cherish and thank you for all of your love and support. All the words in the world cannot express our gratitude and we cannot thank you enough for sending us your love and positive thoughts.
Cheers!
~Kelli & Keith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HURRAH!!!!! So excited to join on this journey!! It's gonna be fabulous! And I'm gonna be a real Auntie (sorry furry babies)! We love you both!
ReplyDeleteWords cannot express how excited I am for you two!! It truly makes me happy to see this long, hard road starting to take you to beautiful, wonderful places!! I cannot wait to continue to celebrate with you! I may be all the way up here, in Oregon, but you bet your baby bootie I'm coming home for showers/celebrations and to kiss that new McMaster when she or he gets home. Love you bunches!!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies!!!!!!! We are stoked!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete