Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tears of Joy!!

I just received more fantastic news! Dillon sent us an email telling us our application (and all connected paperwork) has been approved and our agreement contract is in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled with Dillon's quick response. I seriously sobbed tears of joy and happiness as I read it.  I haven't cried happy tears like that in a long while.  You can bet your buttons the paperwork will be in the mail as soon as we receive it!   If only I wasn't still at work...time to celebrate!!!!!!!!!

Over the moon with complete happiness. YES!!! One step closer!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Yay!!! So excited for you guys!!! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to Dillon for being on the ball!! I am soooo happy and excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your agency is on the ball! Awesome sauce :)

    ReplyDelete