Sunday, January 8, 2012

Paper Chase is Complete!!!

Today we sent our big ole bundle of papers off to Arizona. Hopefully, they receive them on Tuesday and their review can get underway!! Next step is waiting for our contract!!

DSW Paper Chase....phew!

happy customers
In other news, our homestudy has been finalized!!! BAAS is sending a copy to Dillon and we will be receiving one as well. Once we receive it, we can pre-file with USCIS.

 We are so excited. It is crazy to think our baby is either close to being born or has already arrived.  We are so many miles apart and heart strings are already being pulled. And we are one huge enormous step closer!

It has been so great to finally share our news with family and friends. I for one, feel a huge weight lifted because I have been waiting and waiting to tell the majority of our friends and family.  Thanks for sharing our excitement!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your journey, ending with you holding your little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the next step! Thanks for sharing your journey with us! :) Best of luck every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete