Best morning ever!!! Okay so I know I keep saying this, but seriously things keep getting better and better! And who doesn't like that!!!
My cell rang at 7:46 this morning while I was getting ready for work...I barely even heard it since it was on silent. It was Keith and that just meant something good!! I answered with a "Yes!?!?" and I heard "We have a court date!" cue happy tears. Ahhhh....but careful tears just the same since school was starting soon. I had just enough time to call my twinnie (and dry my eyes!) before opening the door.
Made some phone calls during the day today to family and it was so wonderful to share this great news. :)
Keith was busy working and it felt like an eternity for him to come home so we could call our social worker. So we did and it sounded as though she was a bit surprised we didn't have dates and times. Oops...there wasn't too much we could have done in that department anyways but I did feel like we "wasted" some time. So we did a bit of searching and have found some very promising flights.
While we were searching, our social worked called over to Korea to see if the guesthouse was available. Unfortunately, it is already full (huge bummer for several reasons) so we are currently looking for hotels to stay at. :)
I have a feeling we will be up late and go to bed super happy. What a great feeling to know we are another huge step closer to meeting our son. I will look forward to next week to find out exactly when that will be. Looking at probably Monday the 7th or Tuesday the 8th. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG CONGRATS! I'm totally confused about this part of the process so they don't tell you what your court date is? Or you just don't know when you'll leave, the 7th or 8th? That is going to come super quick, holy cow! I'm so so so happy for you and thanks again for letting me follow along.
ReplyDeletehaha...Desirae....It would be a little less confusing if I had said when our court date was... :oP!! We have court sometime on October 11th....details are unknown at this point, at least on our end. It is going to come super quick....holy cow is right! I am so stoked!! :0)
Delete