I promise an update is on it's way to you. I have been crazy busy but overall life has been kind to me and Keith (and the zoo crew).
In the meantime, some of you have already heard me talk about this...the new law and changes in Korea for domestic and international adoption. Please click on this link for the post on MPAK's blog. If you want to read it please do. It will share the information about what is happening over in Korea. Last week was a very difficult week for me and I am sure for everyone who is in process from Korea. Frustrating and sad (for many individuals involved, not just us). Last week was a challenge to stay focused on what I needed to do, I just felt so very overwhelmed by it all. I just don't understand why this family building thing has been so difficult for us. *sigh* In my effort to keep this blog positive please know we have been given a great gift and I am holding onto it with all my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand letting the birth mothers have a last chance appeal, but why can't they make that happen before the adoptive parents show up? They should be given a set time, like birth parents in the US, and when your time is up, it's UP. I feel your frustration all the way from here! Hang in there, the road is long and hard, but you're more than halfway there now :)
ReplyDeleteHey Chickenpig...well again so much going on. A lot has happened since this last brief post. Just posted an update! :)
ReplyDelete