How shocked was I to find an email from our agency on Monday with new pictures and some stat updates for the little guy on Monday. Wow! If that didn't give me some extra bounce in my step, I don't know what else could have! He weighs 9.8 kg (21.6 pounds according to dear old computer). He has seven teeth now, 4 on top, 3 on the bottom. =0) This picture shows him receiving the gift we sent last month.
 |
| Super cute! Look at his hair! =0) |
Marsha asked if we had an American name to add to his file.....not yet! She replied no hurry, she was just curious. =0) I guess we will need to crack down on it at some point. It's such a tricky thing!
And I received an amazing thing this weekend...Mother's day flowers from my dear, amazingly thoughtful friend Maureen! Total tear factory over here. Love, love love all around!!
Such a gorgeous photo of your little man... it must be so hard to be apart from him. Love to you both xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThanks so much my dear!! love to you! =0)
ReplyDeleteWhen you have an 'American' name chosen for his file, will they start calling him by that name? In which case I guess it would be better to have one sooner than later. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day to you. Although you are apart, he is still your baby. :)
You know....I haven't asked that. I don't know. I know somewhere it was mentioned that even if they did, it might not sound the way we would pronounce it. It might be something to find out though, I never thought about that! Thanks for the Mother's Day wish! =0)
DeleteWhat a great surprise!!! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteIt was! =0) Hope your Mother's Day was fantabulous E!
DeleteHappy Mother's Day! The wait must be so difficult, but hang in there, it'll be worth it. The little guy is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sooz!
DeleteYour little boy is perfect in every way! I am just soooo happy for you Kelli!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! oxo
DeleteI'm sorry I'm behind in reading this! He has changed from the last pictures! He is such a cutie. :) The flowers and card were so beautiful. I'm so happy for you and the amazing things that are coming your way.
ReplyDeleteand look at me being behind. Love you!
Delete