Friday, February 3, 2012
Bummer News
Keith and I were very much looking forward to meeting our son this summer. However, yesterday we learned this will not be possible. Due to the slow, slow process of paperwork in Korea and the time families would need and want to spend with Eastern it simply cannot be done. They have a big job to do and their time is valuable and visits take up much of this time. So, we signed and notarized another document yesterday regarding the acceptable kinds of contact with Korea. As much as a disappointment this is, we understand and would not want to contribute more to the already long process! We will wait for a family to travel so we can send a gift or two for our son and his foster family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry that you aren't going to be able to visit him. Will you be getting more pictures of him and/or health updates?
ReplyDeleteyes, we will! So happy about that...apparently every two months or so. =0)
DeleteAw, Kelli....I'm so sorry. I think once we are matched, it's going to be SO hard to wait, too. :/ May you find some peace during your wait.
ReplyDeleteAgreed my dear! dreaming of our boys! oxo
DeleteSuch wonderful news about your son... then to be told it will take a while must be so hard. I admire your strength... love to you always xoxo
ReplyDelete